The COVID-19 pandemic is turning our world onto its head. Now, more than ever, we need to stick together and support each other in whatever ways we can. Current recommendations say that everyone should wear a face mask if one is available. In light of that, here is a list of instructions and printables to help you make your own face mask, if you would like to.
For more information on COVID-19 and our current state during the pandemic, please visit the BC CDC website and the Government of Canada website.
– From the CDC, with sew and no-sew options
– From the Guardian, no-sew mask
– Good Housekeeping’s no-sew mask
– From Instructable’s ashevillejm
– From Joanne Fabrics: This mask is designed with deaf and hard of hearing folks in mind!